Рекомендованное количество игроков: Roleplayers
Подробное описание карты Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms v3.86:
Raise your Kingdoms, make alliances, crush your enemies, all for the love of roleplay.
- New races & heroes
- If the titan leaves, someone else will become titan now
- Faster build time
- Added more decorations (gates included)
- Allied by default
- Much more
Join the official clan: Clan TL
Updated by GHH
1. No mass: this means all players must keep the amount of units to the minimum, the titan is allowed to remove any exceeding units from the game, he may also apply proper punishment for those who keep on massing.
2. Air limit: Air units must only be used if really needed (Usually 5-6 is fine).Flying heroes are allowed by default, the Titan may disallow both air units and heroes for the game.
3. Base Kill: You may never kill a players base unless he allows you to.
4. Gods & Heroes: All heroes are allowed to be level 10, red must level up your hero if you ask him to. All god heroes are allowed to start with level 15 instead of 10, regardless if freelancing or not.
5. Other rules: If the Titan red writes any additional rules (this includes even changing the above mentioned rules), then all players must follow them, if not he is permitted to remove you from the game or punish you in any other way. He is also allowed to break other rules (such as the freelance only heroes rule).
6. GHH: The weight of GHH, the creator is higher than the titans, which means if he sets any rule you are to follow it even if the titan says otherwise.
-ally X --> Become ally with player X
-unally X --> Become enemy with player X
-ally all --> Become ally with all players
-unally all --> Become ally with all players
-share --> share unit control with player X.
-unshare --> unshare unit control with player X.
X = Player number (1-12)
-val N --> Sets the area level of Decoration Terrain workers, minimum 1, maximum 10.
-real #color --> Displays the real name of player color #color
-autoname --> Toggle on/off automatic name upon selecting a unit
-name #string --> Set your name to #string
-say xxxx --> Displays global message xxxx (This may only be used if you're playing a hero/race which can communicate through long distances).
-size N --> Change the value of the Set Size ability to N (maximum 500). Value in %.
-f N --> Change the value of the Set Facing ability to N (0-360).
-rgb R G B --> Change the value for Set RGB ability to R G B (each of which is a number from 0-100).
-alpha N --> Change the value for Set RGB ability to N (0-100).
-delete X --> Removes all units owned by player X
X = player number (1-12).
-mind --> Using Power - Mind will now affect all units owned by that player.
-safe on/off --> Toggle killing non-red players who enter the Titan palace on and off.
-hos --> Make all your currently selected units neutral hostile.
-titan N ---> Player N wil become the new titan (N = 1-12)
Welcome to Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms, this map was creating for role playing and role playing only.
Have fun and enjoy
This map was created by King_Katanova and updated by GHH.
GHH is currently searching for useful material, including videos and pictures for the Clan TL website. If you have something you can contribute, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the official clan for Titan Land RoK:
(Join channel Clan TL and ask a shaman or chieftain to invite you). Feel free to add dbg_Ironside (GHH's skype) and ask to be added to the skype titan land chat group.
WARNING: Recursion error when dealing damage! Make sure when you deal damage from within a DamageEvent trigger, do it like this:
Trigger - Turn off DamageEventTrigger
Unit - Cause...
Trigger - Turn on DamageEventTrigger
You can contact me for suggestions in the following ways:
Hiveworkshop username: Ironside
GHH's website: http://computing-tech.net
Lots of new things have been added: gates, new races, new heroes, faster building time and much more.
Created by King_Katanova, updated by GHH.
Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms v3.86