Рекомендованное количество игроков: 4 to 12
Подробное описание карты Legendary ShadowFiend Wars 1.22e AI:
AI Version 2.7
Legendary ShadowFiend Wars 1.22e
Use your Shadow Fiend and slay down other Shadow Fiends with your Shadowraze and Requiem of Souls!
This version has a better skill and gameplay than
-You can buy item that can spawn Centaur Warchief/Magnataur for you to help you combo with your Shadow Fiend.
-Have different types of Requiem of Souls/Shadowraze upgrades
-Different items, and Kelen's Dagger's cooldown is lesser.
-You can attack.
AI were originally and currently made by abam96
(you can find me at Garena Plus.. Please make sure your message shows that you are a fan of SF)
- AI are able to buy their own items
- AI Insane have unique item variations
- AI knows how to cast Shadowraze and Requiem of Souls
- AI skills mastery increased by Warcraft's Computer Difficulty
- Only AI (Normal) and AI (Insane) knows when to do buying
- AI (Easy) are dedicated to beginners
*To balance their lack in skills against human players, some tweaks are added as shown below
- All AI cheats more XP and gold when they kill, it also increases with AI's difficulty level
- All AI cheats extra HP as it gains level, also increases with their difficulty level
- AI (Normal) wants to replace its Boots of Speed with Defiance Boots but instead it only sell the Boots of Speed and later buy the exact same boots. [80% fixed]
- AI (Normal) and AI (Insane) tends to buy countless of healing items if caught under pressure and ignores cooldown of healing items (using healing items like WTF mode). [Fixed!]
- AI (Insane) tends to buy some cool items but instead stuck standing doing nothing near the shop if having too much money. [Fixed!]
- Some issues about AI (Insane) trying to use item spell combos with ultimate skill (includes any Requiem blah3). [Fixed!]
- AI (Insane) likes to do stupid things such as doing Requiem of Souls or Shadowraze repetitively as long as the skill is not on cooldown. I call it, the "Dancing Bug" xD [80% fixed]
Summons Magnataur the Magnus, which has the power of polarity slamming. He has an ability which slams the ground, sucking all enemy units in front of him and stunning them for 3 seconds. This ability has 35 seconds cooldown.It also can blink up to 900 range away. 18 seconds cooldown.
Adds 4 agility. Able to cast on a unit, turning the unit banished which recieves 66% extra damage from Requiem of Souls. Then, shoots out a blade which deals 75 damage. Banish lasts for 3 seconds. 25 seconds cooldown.Banished units don't recieve damage from Shadowrazes.
Releases massive souls out of Shadow Fiend, dealing damage in a large AoE around the Shadow Fiend. Then, the souls will attack enemies nearby for 10 seconds. Damage increases with Nevermore's level. 1 second casting time.45 seconds cooldown.
Credits goes to the websites which helped me with using basic functions of the trigger editor, and the creators/developers of DotA All-Stars, and a certain person who suggested a Shadow Fiend remake into the Firelord.
Creates a swarm of angry locusts that bite and tear at nearby enemy units. As they chew the enemy flesh, they convert it into a substance that restores hit points to the SF when they return. Lasts 10 seconds.
Summons Centaur Warchief. It has the power to stomp the ground, stunning nearby enemy units for 3 seconds and dealing 25 damage. 12 seconds cooldown.It also can blink up to 900 range away. 18 seconds cooldown.
-stats (see your SF's current raze status)
-ms (see your SF's current movement speed)
-spectator (causes you to become a spectator of the game, type it back to re-enter the arena)
Releases massive souls out of Shadow Fiend, dealing damage in a large AoE around the Shadow Fiend. Damage increases with Nevermore's level. 1 second casting time.40 seconds cooldown.
Causes a target to be doomed for 5 seconds, unable to cast spells or use items, and takes 20 damage per second. 50 seconds cooldown.
Azury,Purist Thunderwrath,Purist Thunderwrath,Purist Thunderwrath,Purist Thunderwrath,Purist Thunderwrath,Purist Thunderwrath,Purist Thunderwrath
Purchase to learn Mortred's Blink Strike, which allows you to blink to the target unit, dealing 150 damage to it. 20 seconds cooldown.
Slams the ground, and sucking all enemy units in front of Magnataur then stunning them for 3 seconds and deals 25 damage. 35 seconds cooldown.
Increases 30 movement speed and able to move faster by +5 each second if unit does not stop moving. Speed bonus is cut to half if unit stops moving.
When Exorcism Requiem is cast, releases out 20 attacking souls of Nevermore out to attack enemies. Lasts for 7 seconds.
Use your Shadow Fiend to Shadowraze others! You can play in FFA mode and also in team mode.
AI and update by abam96
Purchase to learn Omniknight's Resurrection ability, which allows you to heal an ally/self unit 150 HP. 14 seconds cooldown.
Replaces Requiem of Souls with Holy Requiem. When holy requiem is cast, it heals Nevermore's HP by 150 instantly and also has bigger AoE.
From the depths of Nowhere shall thou summon Holy Light. And shall this Holy Light purge all the rest which is EViL.
Increases 30 movement speed and has the ability to move faster by +5 each second if unit doesn't stop moving.
Adds 15% attack speed. Able to cast an invulnerable cyclone on a unit which lasts for 2.5 seconds.20 seconds cooldown.
Increases the movement speed of the Hero by 50 when worn, even though Shadow Fiend technically doesn't have legs.
Slams the ground, dealing 25 damage to nearby enemy land units and stunning them for 2 seconds. 12 seconds cooldown.
Increases 55 movement speed and has an ability to push any unit 600 distance in their facing direction.16 seconds cooldown.
Its lightning power passively deals 8 damage per second to all enemy units in 1000 AOE and grants 6 bonus attack damage.
Summons a raven to scout areas. Summon lasts 90 seconds.[Can only have up to 2 Ravens in one team]